Thanks to the sensory neutral cork grains and to the expandable microspheres used to manufacture the disc in contact with the wine, TradiPlus is a closure without sensory interferences, that, behind this, eliminates also the problem due to the discs breaking during the bottling.
The traditional security of the moulded agglomerated body, together with the absence of TCA in the disc, make of TradiPlus the ideal closure to seal a wide range of sparkling wines, each other different for style, fullness and time of ageing in the bottles.
Parameters / Tolerances
- Height: Nom. Value +/- 0,4 mm
- Diameter: Nom. Value +/- 0,3 mm
- Humidity: Min: 3% Max: 8%
- Ovalization: ≤ 0,3 mm%
- Apparent volumetric mass: 275 +/- 35 kg/m³
- Body: Traditional Grain
- Microgranina: 0,5 - 1 mm
Physical / Mechanical
- Torsion angle: > 30°
- Breaking moment: > 40 daN.cm
- Dust transfer: < 0,2 mg/stopper
- Microspheres: Yes (Washer)
- Organoleptic test (Washer): Absence of anomalous odors
- 2, 4, 6 - TCA*: < 0,5 ng/L
- 2, 3, 4, 6 - TeCA*: < LD
- PCA*: < LD
- TBA*: < LD
- YEARS GUARANTEED IN BOTTLE: 4
(*) LD =Limit detection: 2,4,6 – TCA (0,3 ng/L); 2,3,4,6 – TeCA (1,0 ng/L);\ PCA (1,0 ng/L); TBA (0,3 ng/L)
Agglomeration: Individually Moulded Body.
Washing: different types of washing.
Surface treatment: silicone lubricants.
Marking: in focus or in ink.
Packaging: as requested by the customer.
Products used: in accordance with CE regulations on food contact.