Microcork stopper of Sugherificio Molinas: micro in grain size, micro in the prize!
MicroCork stopper for still wines is addressed for who wants the organoleptic guarantee of micro-grain size stoppers at a right price. Raw material is checked with our high-level qualitative standard and is treated with our modern technology for an optimal sanification. With a good elasticity, MicroCork is conceived for all quick wines that will be open before 1 year of bottling.
Parameters / Tolerances
- Height: Valore nom. +/- 0,4 mm
- Diameter: Valore nom. +/- 0,3 mm
- Humidity: Min: 3% Max: 8%
- Ovalization: < 0,3 mm
- Density: 280 +/- 40 Kg/m³
Physical / Mechanical characteristics
- Extraction force: 30 +/- 10 (daN)
- Dust transfer: < 0,2 mg/tappo
- Dimensional recovery: > 92% (30 sec)
Analytical / sensory test
- Organoleptic Test: Absence of deviations
- 2, 4, 6 - TCA*: < 2 ng/L
- 2, 3, 4, 6 - TCA*: < LD
- PCA*: < LD
- TBA*: < LD
(*) Detection limit with internal analytical method: 2, 4, 6 - TCA (0,5 ng/L);
2, 3, 4, 6
TeCA (1,0 ng/L); PCA (1,0 ng/L); TBA (0,3 ng/L).
Washing:different types of washing
Surface treatment: silicone lubricants.
Marking: in focus or in ink.
Products used: in accordance with EC regulations on contact with food.