The cork stopper for sparkling wine Veloce is the closure manufactured by Molinas cork factory addressed to the customers mainly distributing their wines to the MRC and that base their strong point on the bottling process.
Made with an agglomerated moulded body, with a micro-agglomerated disc glued on the bottom, VELOCE is a TCA free cork stopper with an attractive price. Easy to use, with a homogeneous insertion during the bottling and with an easy uncorking, VELOCE is recommended for all the sparkling wines that remain in the bottles up to 24 months.
Parameters / Tolerances
- Height: Nom. Value +/- 0,4 mm
- Diameter: Nom. Value +/- 0,3 mm
- Humidity: Min: 3% Max: 8%
- Ovalization: ≤ 0,3 mm%
- Apparent volumetric mass: 275 +/- 35 kg/m³
- Body: Traditional Grain
- Microgranine washer size: 1 - 2 mm
Physical / Mechanical
- Torsion angle: > 30°
- Breaking moment: > 40 daN.cm
- Dust transfer: < 0,2 mg/stopper
- Organoleptic test (Washer): Absence of anomalous odors
- 2, 4, 6 - TCA*: < 1,5 ng/L
- 2, 3, 4, 6 - TeCA*: < LD
- PCA*: < LD
- TBA*: < LD
(*) LD =Limit detection: 2,4,6 – TCA (0,3 ng/L); 2,3,4,6 – TeCA (1,0 ng/L);\ PCA (1,0 ng/L); TBA (0,3 ng/L)
Agglomeration: Individually Moulded Body.
Washing: different types of washing.
Surface treatment: silicone lubricants.
Marking: in focus or in ink.
Packaging: as requested by the customer.
Products used: in accordance with CE regulations on food contact.