MP AGL for Sparkling Wines
The grip and the safety of a cork sealing for sparkling wines, with a price suitable for everyone.
MP AGL stopper for sparkling wines, obtained with a traditional size cork grain composed with the individual moulded body technology, suits best for quick wines that need an absolute guarantee. Even if not micro, cork grain is organoleptic checked and in conformity with our highest standards. Weight and density is verified, daily tested in torsion and holding of the gasses, is an easy and quick wine sealing.
Parameters / Tolerances
Tolerances on the Normal Dimensions
- Height: Nom. Value. +/- 0,4 mm
- Diameter: Nom. Value. +/- 0,3 mm
- Humidity: Min: 3% Max :8%
- Ovalization: ≤ 0,3 mm
- Apparent Volumetric Mass: 280 +/- 40 kg/m³
Characteristics physical / mechanical / sensory
- Peroxides: No disaggregation
- Boiling resistance: No disaggregation
- Organoleptic test: ≤ 2%
- Dust transfer: < 0,5 mg/stopper
- Genesis steam treatment for the reduction of tar and other volatile substances..
- Polyurethane adhesives used for agglomeration of the body and gluing of washers with food certification for food contact.
- Wash: with h2o2 solution.
- Drying: Hot Air Forced To Eliminate Peroxide Residues.
- Thermal Marking.
- Silicone lubricant and adhesives with food certification for food contact.