FineCork® for Sparkling Wines
The FineCork® for sparkling wines is the result of the union between tradition and technology.
The cork grain treatment, made by steam stream, allows to reduce the releasable TCA under the perception threshold, without altering the elastic memory of the cork. The individual moulded body allows to get cork stoppers having physical-mechanical features similar to those of our best champagne cork stoppers , moulded with traditional cork grain. The gas sealing, the extraction force, the perfect elastic recovery: these are some of the reasons to choose FineCork® to seal sparkling wines and champagne.
Parameters / Tolerances
- Height: Nom. Value +/- 0,4 mm
- Diameter: Nom. Value +/- 0,3 mm
- Humidity: Min: 3% Max: 8%
- Apparent volumetric mass: 275 +/- 35 kg/m³
- Resistance to boiling: Absence of disaggregation
- Torsion angle: > 30°
- Breaking moment: > 30 kg
- Dimensional recovery (30 s.) > 90%
Analytic Sensorial test
- Olfactory characteristics: Absence of anomalous odors
- 2, 4, 6 - TCA*: < 0,5 ng/L
- 2, 3, 4, 6 - TeCA*: < LD
- PCA*: < LD
- TBA*: < LD
(*) LD =Limit detection: 2,4,6 – TCA (0,3 ng/L); 2,3,4,6 – TeCA (1,0 ng/L);\ PCA (1,0 ng/L); TBA (0,3 ng/L)
Agglomeration: Individually Moulded Body.
Washing: different types of washing.
Surface treatment: silicone lubricants.
Marking: in focus or in ink.
Packaging: as requested by the customer.
Products used: in accordance with CE regulations on food contact.