New generation technology cap made of agglomerated cork microgranulate with the addition of innovative microspheres.
Cork stopper belonging to the new generation of technical cork stoppers, made with micro-agglomerated cork grains, TCA free thanks to Genesis®. treatment. With its optimum elastic performance, the FineCork® , fit to the corking of still and/or sparkling wines, offers a very good sealing and an easy uncorking.
Parameters / Tolerances
Tolerances on normal dimensions
- Height: Nom. Value +/- 0,4 mm
- Diameter: Nom. Value +/- 0,3 mm
- Humidity: Min: 3% Max: 8%
- Ovalization: < 0,3 mm
- Apparent volumetric mass: 275 +/- 35 Kg/m³
- Granina Size: 0,5 - 1 mm
Characteristics physical / mechanical
- Extraction force: 30 +/- 10 (daN)
- Dust transfer: < 0,2 mg/stopper
- Dimensional recovery: > 95% (30 sec)
Analytical / sensory tests
- 2, 4, 6 - TCA*: < 0,5 ng/L
- 2, 3, 4, 6 - TCA*: < LD
- PCA*: < LD
- TBA*: < LD
- Guaranteed bottle years: 5
(*) Detection limit with internal analytical method: 2, 4, 6 - TCA (0,4 ng/L);
2, 3, 4, 6
TeCA (1,0 ng/L); PCA (1,0 ng/L); TBA (0,4 ng/L).
Agglomeration: individual mold.
Washing: different types of washing.
Surface treatment: silicone lubricants.
Marking: in focus or in ink.
Packaging: as requested by the customer.
Products used: in accordance with EC regulations on contact with food.