EasyCork® for Sparkling Wines
The great care in the selection of the raw materials, together with the use of the newest technologies, allow EasyCork® to combine a cheap price with the preservation of the main features of all the sparkling wines.
Made by an individually moulded body, with a perfect homogeneous distribution of the cork grain, EasyCork assures the best performances under a physical-mechanical point of view. The raw material, previously sterilized, guarantees EasyCork® as an organoleptically neutral cork stopper, with an exceptional relationship between price and quality. EasyCork® for sparkling wine, the best way to seal your wines.
Parameters / Tolerances
- Height: Nom. Value +/- 0,4 mm
- Diameter: Nom. Value +/- 0,3 mm
- Humidity: Min: 3% Max: 8%
- Apparent volumetric mass: 280 +/- 35 Kg/m³
- Microgranina: 1 - 2 mm
Physical / Mechanical
- Torsion angle: > 30°
- Breaking moment: > 40 daN.cm
- Dust transfer: < 0,2 mg/stopper
- Dimensional recovery: > 92% (30 sec)
Analytic Sensorial Test
- Organoleptic test: Absence of anomalous odors
- 2, 4, 6 - TCA*: < 1,5 ng/L
- 2, 3, 4, 6 - TeCA*: < LD
- PCA*: < LD
- TBA*: < LD
- YEARS GUARANTEED IN BOTTLE: 3
(*) LD =Limit detection: 2,4,6 – TCA (0,3 ng/L); 2,3,4,6 – TeCA (1,0 ng/L);\ PCA (1,0 ng/L); TBA (0,3 ng/L)
Agglomeration: Individually Moulded Body.
Washing: different types of washing.
Surface treatment: silicone lubricants.
Marking: in focus or in ink.
Packaging: as requested by the customer.
Products used: in accordance with CE regulations on food contact.